The Master of Applied Project Management Program - Fully online
- Convenience and flexibility of fully online learning
- Prepare for internationally recognised PMP certification
- Next term starts in July 2013
The Knowledge to Drive Results
advance your career -
master of applied project management program - 100% online!
Driven. Knowledgeable. Detail oriented. At the centre of any successful project, you will find a project manager with these attributes and expertise. Responsible for virtually every facet of an assigned endeavour, true success depends on the ability of the project manager to ensure that all members of the team contribute to the ultimate goal—both on schedule and within budget.
Develop the project management skills necessary to accomplish goals in many industries by choosing a world-renowned university backed by more than 100 years of experience and a commitment to innovation. The University is associated with five Nobel Laureates, and has a long history of ground breaking research and scholarship of international significance. Choose the University of Adelaide and the online Master of Applied Project Management program.
- Knowledge and understanding of the content and techniques of project management at advanced levels, which are internationally recognised.
- The ability to locate, analyse, evaluate and synthesise information from a wide variety of sources in a planned and timely manner.
- The ability to apply effective, creative and innovative solutions, both independently and cooperatively, to current and future problems.
- Skills of a high order in interpersonal understanding, teamwork and communication.
- A proficiency in the appropriate use of contemporary technologies.
The MAPM is offered by the University of Adelaide’s Entrepreneurship, Commercialisation and Innovation Centre (ECIC). If you are interested in our face-to-face study option, click here.
Accreditation: Australian universities are established by or under relevant state, territory and commonwealth legislation, and have authority to accredit their own courses; the University of Adelaide is a self-accrediting institution. Quality assurance is provided through the Australian Universities Quality Agency (AUQA), a national agency that promotes, audits, and reports on quality assurance in Australian higher education.
The University of Adelaide is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for the Project Management Institute. PMP® and PMBOK® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute.
a World-class university...
leading the way in innovative education.